Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Alison Drais


Hi everyone! Im so excited to be a part of my first ever "blog experience"
Im really not sure what one writes about on a blog. I guess I'll start by
saying that I'm graduating from Cornell this semester with a degree in
animal science and education. I really have no plans after that, but I
know I dont want to grow up and go out into the "real world". Maybe Ill
just go to school some more. Im an VERY excited about the upcoming trip
to the Ukraine and to be a part of another great Jewish service trip. I
went to Argentina last spring break and made some great connections and
did some awesome projects for a community and I cant wait to do the same
in another area of the world. Anyway, I guess thats all Ill say about
myself for now...cant wait to meet everybody! See you soon! Alyson

No comments: