Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Three new Hillel amigos

My name is Sasha Sokol (which means falcon in Russian). I am 19 years old. Right now i am in progress of pursuing BA degree in Accounting in YU, which located in NYC, NY, USA. I like to meet new people of any color, religion, race, or ethnicity, but my hobby is Jews. I was a vice-president of the Russian Club in Yeshiva University. I want to take part in this mission because of the fact that I am willing to make a difference.


Kirill ”Fat Boy” Matuhno. Age: 18. Graduated from high-school. Loves athletics, nice women, and guitar. Last year took part in ASB project in Dneprodzerzhinsk. People say about me: “Fat Boy is a guy who always takes positive with him.” Alternative Summer Break 2009 is a chance for me to exchange positive memories. And I hope you’ll take them back to the US.


David Tahterin. Date of birth: 21.05.1984. Leader of program STARS (Student Torah Alliance For Russian Speakers). Manager of purchase in governmental company. Leader of Kabalat Shabbat program. Graduated from chemical-technological University (Degree in Pharmacy). I want to take part in this project in order to meet new people and to get knowledge about Jewish life in the US.

No comments: